APPOINTMENTS & COVID-19 SAFETY
Our online boutique is always open and we offer fast worldwide shipping for all in stock collections. At this time, we encourage virtual consultations by video/phone or email to help with style selections.
The health and safety of our customers, staff and the community is our priority and COVID-19 safety protocols are carefully being observed in store.
If you would like to visit us in store for an appointment, please note our Appointment Policy as follows. This policy is subject to change at any time in relation to unfolding COVID-19 events and regulations. We sincerely thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
1. An appointment is essential before you visit our boutique as a Stylist will need to assist and guide you through our collections for both browsing and fittings. An appointment is also required for all purchase exchanges and order collections. We appreciate your understanding so that we can create a positive experience for everyone visiting our boutique.
2. Virtual appointments and in-store appointments are strictly subject to availability. Currently, in-store appointments are being prioritised for urgent requirements and upcoming confirmed event dates. In-store fitting appointments are currently only available on Saturdays between the hours of 10am and 4pm. Your fitting appointment time will be capped at 45 minutes to allow for extra cleaning and sanitisation procedures after your appointment.
3. A maximum of two adults and two babies/children or three adults and one baby/child are permitted in store per appointment. Up to two children only can be fitted during your appointment time. In the event that COVID-19 contact tracing may be required, prior to your appointment we will request you supply name and contact details for each attendee for our records.
4. We respectfully request you arrive at your correct appointment time. Only one appointment group with a maximum of four people is able to be in store at a given time. Should you arrive early and we are still attending to an existing appointment in store you will be requested to return at your designated appointment time. Please note, if you are running late for your appointment it may be necessary to shorten your appointment time.
5. We ask you please refrain from handling any item in store without the assistance of a Stylist. All garments are required to be quarantined and sanitised after they are tried on. Jewellery and hair accessories not being purchased may not be tried on or handled in store. For children 3 years and over, a maximum of three garments per child can be tried on at your appointment. In the case of older children being fitted, we kindly ask you explain this to them prior to visiting us to avoid any disappointment.
6. At this time, in line with COVID-19 safety precautions, we are unable to offer trying on of garments for babies/children 0-3 years old for the purposes of deciding between different styles. Your dedicated Stylist can assist to obtain the necessary measurements for your child and check these measurements against the styles you may be interested in. We thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
7. For shoe fittings, once your correct size is established, we request limiting trying on shoes to the styles you would like to purchase at your appointment time. Shoes are required to be quarantined and sanitised after trying on.
8. We ask for your consideration when scheduling your appointment as a dedicated Stylist will be assigned to your appointment time and we kindly request a minimum 24 hours notice should you wish to cancel or re-schedule your appointment.
9. We kindly ask for your consideration of others, especially babies and children, if you or your child have cold or flu-like symptoms or an infectious illness. If any person presents unwell at your appointment we will ask you to re-schedule your appointment to another day to avoid the risk of infection. If your child is absent from Care/School due to illness symptoms and you request an appointment to visit us, we will advise you to schedule an alternative day once they have fully recovered.
YOUR APPOINTMENT EXPERIENCE
When you visit us a Stylist will meet you to guide you through our collections. We will then provide you with a curated selection of options to help you choose the perfect pieces for your little one. Please note, not all styles and sizes featured online are available to preview at the boutique. If there is a particular style or size you are interested in, we recommend you discuss with a Stylist at the time of booking your appointment. Please see our FAQ page here for further information.
PHOTOGRAPHY AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please note, we do not allow photography in our boutique prior to placement of an order. If you require an image before making a decision, please ask for assistance.